GEN1 FUEL FILLER HOSE?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for the fuel 1 1/4" hose that goes inbetween the Filler Neck and the tank. The hose has a 180 U in it.

This hose assembly has been on BO for 2 months with FORD. I can find the Filler Neck online but not the GEN 1 HOSE.

This is the last part I need to complete this truck I have done the following:

Rebuilt Engine Head Machined pulleys belts plugs wires

Serviced Tranny

NEW:

Radiator/ hoses

Rear Axle Wheel Bearing Calipers Rotors pads shocks

Balanced Drive Shaft

Body and Engine Mounts

Starter/Batt

Fuel Pump

Front Shocks wheel bearings calipers rotors and pads

Serviced both front and rear diff.

New 4x4 transfer case

Thanks!

To help you search, list a COMPLETE Ford part number whenever possible.

Here's a part number cross reference link:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill get the part number on monday, a friend at ford placed the order for me.

I am able to get replacement hoses and angles from Filler neck supply, but Id like to get the factory hose.

Thanks for the replies!

FYI the kakapart site locks up after selecting "MAKE" wont let you select a year after clicking FORD.

Hope you get your part, but keep in mind that a great many parts are not made by Ford; they're made by other companies to Ford's specifications and then delivered to the line (and the parts system). That same company (let's say it was Gates) may well continue to produce that hose, just without the Ford markings on it. Took me a while to learn, but that's the difference between OE and OEM.

FYI the kakapart site locks up after selecting "MAKE" wont let you select a year after clicking FORD

Jeremy, kakapart is VERY handy if you need to cross reference ANY part number using the blue outlined search box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you get your part, but keep in mind that a great many parts are not made by Ford; they're made by other companies to Ford's specifications and then delivered to the line (and the parts system). That same company (let's say it was Gates) may well continue to produce that hose, just without the Ford markings on it. Took me a while to learn, but that's the difference between OE and OEM.

Latest posts