• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Gen 2 stereo setup - Kenwood, dashcam, iDataLink, wireless android auto

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike S 3

Reaction score
looking to sell my Kenwood DMX905s head unit along with a crutchfield prewired harness, iDataLink maestro rr, Kenwood dashcam, and trim kit.

the headunit and iDataLink are fully up to date with the latest firmware. It features wireless android auto and apple carplay. I customized the bootup screen with a nice Ford logo.

If you're not familiar with what the iDataLink can add to a compatible aftermarket radio, check out some youtube videos...

in my 2010 Sport Trac with the iDataLink, the head unit displays individual tire pressure, and many gauges with the canbus connection. the harness also retains all steering wheel controls, retained accessory power, retains the stock subwoofer, displays and controls the dashcam, and can be connected to a backup camera.

Asking $500 for the Radio, iDataLink, dashcam, harness and install kit. It will include all of the original boxes and crutchfield paperwork.

Last edited:

Latest posts