Gen. 2 Adrenalin question

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gyates

Reaction score
I have what seem an odd question about the Gen. 2 Adrenalin model. A local dealer has a 2009 model for sale currently that appears to be an Adrenalin. When you look at the original window sticker (see link:http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FMEU33E89UA24938) it says that this is a Limited model, then under the options category it says it has the Adrenalin package. What is throwing me off a bit is that this unit has the chrome look roof rails and the mirrors are chrome topped, more like the "Limited" model and not like and other Adrenalins I have seen. So my question to you Gen. 2 Adrenalin owners is, was there a true separate "Adrenalin" model as opposed to this "Limited" model having the "Adrenalin" package, and if so, what are the differences? I am not quite in the market for one yet, but I will be looking for a nice low mileage one when my son takes over my '05 trac in a couple of years. This is the first time I have seen an "Adrenalin" with the roof rails and chrome mirrors. Specifics on this one is it is a 2009, 21k miles, and they are asking 24k. It is also a Certified Pre-owned and is available at a Ford dealer.

Window sticker on this Trac is different from my 08 STA (1FMEU33868UB20690). Starting point on mine is Order Code 140B, Limited V8 4X2. Adrenalin package on mine is $2995 - a thousand less.[Broken External Image]:

Thanks for sharing Vic. Nice 'Trac!! I did look at your window sticker and see the Adrenalin package is listed in the "options" area. I see that yours does not have roof rails or chrome mirrors. That is what made me curious about this other one I have seen for sale locally that does have roof rails and chrome mirrors...

My 2010 is listed as an option "adrenalin package" I have never seen or heard of an adrenalin with roof rails?? That seems odd to me as well. I would be curious to hear others chyme in, I would think the roof rails would be something someone put on after maybe??? Good luck in your search when you are ready. Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks swshawaii. I was not aware of that web site as another look-up source. Interesting that the info does say "less roof rack" but this vehicle definitely has one. A chrome one at that. I looked at last weekend, mainly just to get out of the house and enjoy a very nice day!! Maybe previous owner decide to have the roof rack added after purchasing.. Though it had the rails it did not have the cross bars. Hmmm... I was gong to post a link to it at the dealership but it is no longer on their web site.

My '08 also has the Adrenalin Packaga in the options listing.

Perhaps the previous owner had a chrome fetish & decided to "improve" his ride.

Latest posts