Gen 1 ST parts for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Hiatt

Reaction score
I have some parts from my 03 sport trac that I no longer have a use for. Please email me at [email protected] if your interested in something. My zip code is 46062 for estimating shipping cost.

1. SCT X3 tuner, never used. Purchased from Torrie in January of this year. Just learned it worker work on my new truck. $200 shipped

2. Bed extender, all pins are intact and it worked great. $75 + shipping

3. Black headlamps and black corner lamps with clear lens. $75 shipped

4. Black TYC aftermarket tail lamps $50 shipped

5. Factory bed divider. Has one tab broken on bottom but still worked fine $50 shipped

6. Screamin' Demon coil. Only used for about a year $50 shipped

7. Set of Black Livewire plug wires. Maybe used 6 months. $50 shipped

8. Set of blue Livewire plug wired. May also have used for 6 months. $50 shipped

9. Zabteck cold air intake. Used a short time. Blacked out chime tubing so it would blend in more under hood. Have all couplers and clamps. $100 shipped

10. 70 mm C&L mass air meter. Good shape. Not used very long. $50 shipped

11. Random Tech hi flo catalytic converter. Had on truck about a year. Has been sitting in shed for at least a couple years. $150 shipped

12. Leet 100XQ Shell, black in color. Recently painted and includes all clamps and wiring. LED brake lamp works great. Local pick up only please. Too big to ship.

Please email me with any questions..

Sorry fellows, I don't get on here as often as I used to. The SCT tuner, Screamin demon coil, black Livewire and C& L MM. Meter are sold.

joe m send me an email and I will send you the pics of the shell I have.

If anyone is still interested I purchased the sct tuner from David. My family decided to get me an early Father's Day gift ,x4 so I now have no use for this. I'll gladly sell it for what I paid but please not its only the tuner. No link cable for the pc or cd with drivers. That's all I received from David so that's all I have to sell. Photos can be taken to ensure its not paired and ready to roll!

David, thanks for the Random Tech catalytic converter , it was exactly as you described.

I just have to find a Random Tech y-pipe used and I'll be set, and if my 2001 exhaust system would ever rust out I can put the parts to use. Anyone know of a used y-pipe?????????

So, David sold a tuner never used with no cables or anything which pretty much makes it useless without purchasing additional accessories? I guess I am glad I didn't get it then! Sheesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beau, I apologize. I have never had a tuner before and was not aware that it was missing the cable and CD. I'm not really sure why it wasn't sent with it.

Latest posts