GEN 1 Roof Rack Cross bars

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Vincent

Reaction score
I have a set of black cross bars that are in decent shape. One bar has 6 holes drilled in in that i used to mount fog lights there is 3 for the lights and 3 smaller ones that i used to run the wires inside the bar so you would not see them. These are not the locking style. make an offer i no longer need these as i have parted with the trac. I prefer not to ship these due to the length i am located about 1.5 hours north of St. louis Mo

If your willing to ship these I'm willing to pay for it. Been looking for a set forever and these already have the holes predrilled. My Postal code is [email protected] Could you please send me a quote on the shipping cost.

In my line of work i use large heavy duty cardboard shipping tubes. i have 54" and 60" long, 3"diameter. I have no doubt these would work just fine for the bars. If i ship you the empty tube, will you stuff em in the tube, and ship them back? I'll pay shipping both ways. What do you want for your time and the bars?

Latest posts