• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen 1 OEM Tonneau Cover and Hardware

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbluther

Reaction score
Downsizing! I really need to get rid of this. Please make offers. I have some flexibility to meet up in the western US on a weekend, if you don't want to come all the way to Salt Lake. :cool:

Cover is in "good" shape. See pictures. Some scratches and such, but the seals are in good shape.

Make me an offer!
--
Jared

Pictures here -> https://goo.gl/photos/sR428pUKcEN6P1hP6 (Google Photos site)

Downsizing! I really need to get rid of this. Please make offers. I have some flexibility to meet up in the western US on a weekend, if you don't want to come all the way to Salt Lake. :cool:

Cover is in "good" shape. See pictures. Some scratches and such, but the seals are in good shape.

Make me an offer!
--
Jared

Pictures here -> https://goo.gl/photos/sR428pUKcEN6P1hP6 (Google Photos site)

Hi Jared,

Would this be shipable to St. Louis? I can’t really make a road trip for this. :(

It is and I have shipped a cover before . Expect the shipping cost to be $100+. I can look into the exact cost if you would like .

What is your asking price on the cover? It won't fit your new vehicle correct; there is nothing wrong with it?

The seals are good. From the comments on the site here, this one seems this one keeps water out better than most. The rear lock tumbler is a bit sticky if I remember right. I traded my 2003 ST in 2 years ago. It's been in storage since. Check out the pictures. There are nicks and scratches. But nothing that stands out.

I'd love to get $250 for everything.

$200 works. What's your zip code and I'll get you a shipping quote.

Excellent. I'll try to get a quote on Monday and text you then. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts