GEN 1 Lift shackles for sale! (SOLD!)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrlunchbox

Reaction score
Hey all, I have for sale a set of lift shackles. I do not know if these are warrior shackles or some custom ones. Either way they are nice and I believe are unused although they look like they might have been. I bought them here a couple of years ago but never installed them. Have since decided not to lift my trac. I am thinking 60$ including shipping. Feel free to make an offer though if you don't like that price. Remember though, they are very heavy! They will come as pictured only. More photos in my library! Thanks!!

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Flat rate box from USPS shipped mine last week for $13.50. Just an FYI. Good luck with the sell.

I'd really like to get 50$ shipped... after shipping and paypal fees i'd only make around 25$. And considering I paid over 60$ for them originally and didn't do anything with them I would really like to recover some of my money. Thanks for the offer though. I will keep you in mind.

Gonna depend on your leaf springs. I got about 1.5" when I had them.

Damn, just tell him to ship them to you for free and have him cover them shipping cost too. Matt, he's gotta try and recoup some of the money he spent on them. These shackles go for $82 shipped new. Not trying to butt in but damn, talk about LOWBalling, $50 shipped is a steal. LunchBox, if he doesn't want them for $50 shipped I'll take them. Send me your paypal addy.

Excellent I was hoping someone else would offer. I am pretty sure I paid like 65$ or something for them used. Atleast I think they were used. And if they were they don't appear to be for long. Since you are the first to offer my actual asking price i'll take you offer. Paypal is on the way. Thank you Jerry!

Lost 'em over $5.:banghead::bwahaha:

Good buy Jerry!:supercool:

Lost 'em over $5.

I guess it's more of a bartering "game". :cheeky:

Last edited by a moderator: