Gas Prices In Your Area?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now Waco, TX is hovering between $1.63 to $1/67 for regular. Premium is running between $1.98 to $2.05

...Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Today, prices for regular gas at many Waco, TX gas stations is ranging from $1.63 to $1.65.

There are some that are much higher $1.69+ and one greedy bastard who wants $2.09 for a gallon of regular gas...and the oddest thing is that store is a liquor store ??? I was always taught that alcohol and gasoline do not mix...:grin:

...Rich

Ave price in my neighborhood was down to $1.45 last week and jumped to $1.79 in one day.

Gotta love NE Ohio. :sad:

Most stations in the Akron area are around $1.39 - $1.41 today but there are a couple on the east side at $1.25. Wow!

Current prices in Waco are hovering around $1.44 per gallon for most stations but there are some stations charging way more than they should.

...Rich

Yep,

Gas prices here in Waco have jumped up 20+ cents in just a week. I went to Italy last week and gas prices for regular where about $1.46 per gallon and when I got back Tuesday, regular gas was $1.69 and up.

...Rich

Latest posts