Gas mileage 2002 ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's about, what, 15.5 mpg? That's a little better than I got on my last tank in town on my 2005. I got 14.5 mpg last tank. The only time I took it out on the highway, I got just over 22 mpg. Drove to Shreveport from Dallas on 1/4 tank.

From full to check gage light 430 maybe 450 if i push it. thats a little on highway mostly city driving.Ican get 550 or more just highway, and notbreaking any land speed records. Thatskilometersof course.

Just got the best ever....750 kms on one tank... 90% highway...normally only get about 500 - 550...but I normally have a heavy foot...and that good tank was one trip from edmonton to saskatoon...no stops in the middle, all cruise controll at about 122kph...in fact m light came on right at 750.1, and I topped it up with 79.45 liters

I get approximately 330 miles to the tank IN CITY - about 16 MPG. If I take it on the highway, I've gotten over 425 miles on a tank - about 22 MPG.

Unfortunately, 95% of my driving is city type (but, then again, I only travel 6.2 miles to work)!

My 2001 4x4 ST, which just turned over 100,000 miles, averages about 18 MPG (US) in rural driving. The highest it's ever averaged over a road trip was 22.9 MPG (only once), but mileage on all other trips has been around 18.5 MPG.

Latest posts