Garmin StreetPilot 7200 GPS

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A K

Reaction score
Perhaps if you see it. I'll sell the GPS separately.

--------------------------

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Instead of using the stick-to-my-dash mount from Garmin, I mounted it to the Trac's console. However, I also purchased a RAM Mount no skid mount so you can place it on your dash. The legs are moldable to the contours of your dash.

[Broken External Image]:

The screen is not scratched, etc. I have a ScreenPatronus protector on it. The smudges are on the protector. Any specs are dust that was trapped below the protector (unfortunately, my apartment is no Intel factory). If you pull off the cover, the dust comes with it and it's perfect--like new.

[Broken External Image]:

Here's everything you get.

[Broken External Image]:

Garmin 7200.

[Broken External Image]:

External GPS antenna. I have the antenna stuck to the suction cup windshield plate. Also included is the magnetic mount plate and screws--somewhere. I need to find it, really. If it's not found, I'll send it when I do find it.

[Broken External Image]:

Remote. Never used.

[Broken External Image]:

AC power source.

[Broken External Image]:

USB cable for map and unit firmware updates. I just updated it tonight to 5.10--the most current. And, as noted below, the unit has the newest maps--NT 2008.

[Broken External Image]:

RAM Mount no skid dash mount with 1" balls and 2" adjustable arm.

[Broken External Image]:

Screws for RAM Mount and to put the regular mount back on the unit.

[Broken External Image]:

An unused ScreenPatronus screen protector. This one has an air bubble between the protector and the plastic sheet it comes on. Just wanted to let you know. It's completely usable.

[Broken External Image]:

I'll even throw in the 1GB SD card on which I put MP3s to play from the unit (the unit plays MP3, audio books, has a port for a satellite antenna and traffic receiver--I didn't purchase the satellite/traffic receiver, however).

[Broken External Image]:

Boot screen.

[Broken External Image]:

Most current software.

[Broken External Image]:

Note that this has the newest Garmin software. In June, the internal speaker stopped working. I sent it to Garmin, and Garmin sent me a brand new unit (I had about five days of warranty left then) with NT 2008 maps. Garmin's service and support is absolutely fantastic.

[Broken External Image]:

Initial navigation screen.

[Broken External Image]:

Map view. The map goes black for night, green (and other colors) for day. JDraper--this shot should look familar. The last time I used it, I was outside of Lewistown. Because I don't have the antenna hooked up in my apartment, it thinks I'm still out there (until satellites lock in the new location).

[Broken External Image]:

Some of the features.

[Broken External Image]:

Some of the find features. There are a ton more.

[Broken External Image]:

* Added: I forgot--I also have an extension cord for the antenna. You can use this to install the antenna on the rood and run/hide the wire to the unit in the interior.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts