Funniest thing I've seen

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hilarious!

I read the disclaimer, made sure there were no sensitive people nearby, prepared myself for the unexpected and . . . . LMAO! . . . sorry, LMPO! (oh yeah, & then I sent it to everyone in my address book)

Thanks for the link Mike, I forgot all about the Onion News Network!

Sorry if anyone (Rodger & Georgia) is offended. However I did not post any bad words, nor would I, on this forum. I guess this would fall under my "If you don't like it, don't watch it" philosophy. Glad some of you got a kick out of it.

Some people must live very sheltered lives.

If anyone wants to watch it just go to theonion.com and view there most popular video.

if that's the only way for someone to get a laugh

Who implied that those of us finding it funny think it's "the only way" to get a laugh?

Those of us with a broad sense of humor find that "using profuse vulgarity" is one of many avenues to "get a laugh." That is of course as long as it is presented in a truly creative manor (such as the video presented here).

Sure it's not for everyone and I can understand that some might not find it humorous, but those who passionately protest this kind of humor, well using Tom's words, "must live very sheltered lives"

Many, many comedians, actors, musicians and public figures have had very successful careers exclusively utilizing this very same sense of humor.

Just to name a few classics:

George Carlin, Andrew Dice Clay, Richard Prior, Bill Hicks, Howard Stern, Lewis Black, etc. Even our friend Bob Saget from the very popular family show, Full House.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of all vulgar comedy, but as you say,

To each his own

My advise is: Laugh a little to live a little!

Ok, so let me see if I get this straight...

We have a post with a link that provided a very clear warning, and because some people still chose to click on it and being offended, it is removed.

Yet, on the other hand, we have a post about illicit use and desire to use an illegal substance (See post "Now we're talkin"), while swear words are also present, and it goes untouched.

I'm just sayin'.....

(**Post edited due to my misunderstanding.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Coincidentally, I'm more upset about the fact that the link was removed from this post. I would enjoyed seeing what was so funny.....

If anyone wants to watch it just go to theonion.com and view there most popular video.

Its still there!

Also, it looks like Mike removed the link and unless Todd called and threatened him :lol: , it looks like he removed it on his own free will.

I must get myself politicaly correct.

Ok, Todd I agree with your email. I quit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fast Eddie - I agree that comedy does not need vulgarity, and some people can go either way on the subject. However, my concern is with people's reaction to something they chose to watch.

The video was properly labeled as profane, and I believe I recall someone saying something about language in the first or second post (though I could be mistaken). I saw all of this in the morning and made the decision not to watch it at work for the very reason labeled. Then I come home only to find that it has been removed.

I never got the chance to choose because of a few people's reactions to a choice they made.

I respect that you, and other people, do not like this particular type of comedy. And who knows, I may not have either...but I will never know. Someone else made the choice for me.

Latest posts