Fun with the trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcirtap

Reaction score
Alittle video of passing the time in this cold ass weather :)

from the inside

http://youtu.be/jB-FdhBIpKE

from the outside

http://youtu.be/s4hiNR0mHwc

Last edited by a moderator:
nice videos! what kind of camera do you have on the windshield? I have the Blackvue dr400 in my truck. It's nice to see other people with car dvr's. some of my friends think it's strange that I have one, but honestly i don't even like to drive my wife's car or other cars without a camera to document the idiots on the road... good stuff!

I have cheap 808 #16 from ebay. Thing actually works really well and most importantly for when i am in montreal it super easy to hide. :) Yeah people are like why you need a dashcam, too many bad drivers on the road. Hear good things about the blackvue. You like yours?

i really like the BlackVue. it took almost a month to ship to me from Korea, but worth the wait and price. I have it wired to the power magic pro controller so it can run in parking mode, I leave it on all the time. it takes great quality video and the built in GPS/speed tracking is nice too. The HD quality is nice because you can read licence plates on the videos easily from 15-20 feet away. with a 32gb card i usually have a few days worth of video on the camera. it's pretty much a set it and forget it camera. I take the memory card out maybe every other month to format it and check for updates, etc.

if you've considered one I'd highly recommend it!

yeah that's what i hate about mine, no auto on, gotta remember to turn it on each time. I might actually take the plunge and get the dr400. Gotta save a few bucks after holidays. This read licences plates not to bad, but gotta be prettying close. Night recording not the greatest. Got it casue was under 40$ and for the price it is actually pretty good. But you know, guys always looking for an excuse to upgrade. :) Thanks for the info :)

Latest posts