Fun In Detroit

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freaking vandals. :angry:

Sorry excuse for humanity.

They even have rival vandal gangs :(

Glad to see that they can get a buzz off of destruction, a necessity since they can't create.

"Is the vandal who smashes the statue mightier than the sculptor who creates it?" Obviously not, but these losers seem to think so.

I didnt see any mention of safety considerations in the story. I also didn't see anything in the video that led me to believe that they might have taken the proper precautions, besides bringing beer of course :rolleyes:

That would have been cool, IF it was done in a controled and 'sanctioned' place. Just doing it where these kids did makes it what it was, vandalism and destruction of private property.

Also remember, construction uses shear walls, for all we know they just removed a portion of a shear wall, so now its even weaker, and may not function properly in the next siesmic event, windstorm, or even be able to resist the given snow loads.

In my younger days, I know I would have done it, but then again, I wasn't too bright in my younger days!

These weren't even kids that did this. The main guy they talk about is 36, and they mention another"wiry, bearded" guy that helps.

Latest posts