Full enclosure radio headphones and a confession

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Hale

Reaction score
Almost time to head off and support my NATIONAL CHAMPION Longhorns again and I would really like to be able to listen to the radio broadcast as well. I've tried the Sony foam pad headphones and was never able to hear the broadcast with cheering. Any suggestions on full enclosure headphones that include an AM/FM tuner? I guess I could use my Sony NC headphones with an external radio but I would prefer the all-in-one approach. Did I mention that this was to support the DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPION TEXAS LONGHORNS? Thanks to all, and to you who are college football fans, may it be as exciting for you this year as it was for me last year. Hook 'Em! BTW, I have a confession to make. A month or so ago when I was having trouble with my CEL and P0401 code and I had replaced everything under the sun? Well, call me the dork....I put the DPFE sensor in basackwards (yes, I really did have it in backwards as the service tech had said).

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts