Fuel Gauge Lights

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 64847

Reaction score
Just noticed the bulbs were out on my gas gauge last night. Are they hard to replace? Thanks, Tim

In my cluster my gas gauge light and the light above the 60mph is out.

Ive heard that to change them you have to take the whole cluster out which requires taking three of the molding trim off and then you have to open it up.

For me its not a big problem, Ive always driven that way and ive gotten used to it.

Would be a good summertime project if you have the time

There are many YouTube videos that will help you. Looks like you'll need to pull the instrument cluster out. Once you have it out replacing the bulbs is very easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy fix and replace all the bulbs for led 194 (10 bulbs $5 ebay) i did that to my st because all the bulbs are blown, now looks awsome like a 2014 car.

I recently did this on my ST... Just remember to make sure you put all the screws back! Got all the bezels on, realized I didn't put 5 screws back.. Took it apart again. Second time around, I had 3 screws left over, from something I had to take off to put the other 5 in.

Suffice it to say, third time was the charm! But I also agree, change all 6 bulbs at once; my mouth was agape when I could finally see other things other than my speed at night.

Latest posts