fuel filter help in Salt Lake area

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chase Straw

Reaction score
I need help with my fuel filter ive been trying for the last 45 minutes cant get either side to budge so if you live in the salt lake area and are a master of the fuel filter replacement art and willing to help id be willing to bring pizza.

I had the same problem with mine. I never got it. When I sold my ST, I sent the new filter and "tool" with it. I guess I had good intentions.... :p

Is Pa in the Salt Lake area?:D

I had alot of trouble with mine also. Make sure you got the tool for just Ford filters. I got the "universal" one and it had a size that was close, but it was just a hair big. I took it back and got the metal one that said it was just for Ford vehicles and it got it off. Not easily mind you. I got pissed and really forced it and "pop", off it came. Not sure how happy I would have been had I broke it, but I was damn sure happy to hear the click and it come off. As I said, make sure you have the Ford filter one. They both look the same.;)

Good luck.

Latest posts