FS: Westin Safari Bar (Black) w/ or w/o Hella 500 lights. Hardware included.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
I am selling my Westin Safari bar with installation brackets, etc. It is in great condition with one or two small small scratches. It looks great! No dings or dents. I also have a pair of Hella 500 driving/fog lights as well. I'm willing to sell those with the bar as well. Or I can sell each separate (Bar or lights). I am wanting to get $105 shipped for the bar itself with bracketry. I would like $40 shipped for the lights. The wiring I have is somewhat rigged not to manufacturer specifications with the provided wires. The lights work flawlessly. I actually rigged them with a bit more heavy duty wiring. I dont have the installation papers. I dont know what I did with them. I also have an "Aviator" style switch in which is not included with the lights. I am going to hang onto the switch. The switch that was originally provided was a cheapy. So I went with the big boy. I reccommend this switch for these lights from Radio Shack! I have the covers for the lights as well which are in great condition. I also put clear lense protectors on each light to protect from breakage from rocks, etc. Those were $25 alone. With those, you can drive without the hard covers on them and not worry about rocks and road debris. I would like $150 shipped for the whole rig. I am accepting any REASONABLE offers as well. Pics are in my library with everything installed on my ST. Thanks, DD ST

Latest posts