FS: Never used MB Quart RCE216 6.5 component/coax mountable

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Mastro

Reaction score
I bought these and never installed them because i didn't want to wait for a template, so I bought the 5x7's instead. I have plenty of pics. Opened, never installed, brand new, original box, all parts included (2 woofers, component/coax tweeters, Really nice crossovers,hardware, mounting templates, stickers...etc), yada yada.. Looking to do $150 shipped. I do plenty of ebay transactions so I could do paypal. I have also sold items here before, I sold a pioneer 6.5" in-dash lcd cd headunit which the recipient loved. These speakers, in the 5x7 form are AWESOME running off the stock head unit.. I love em. These 6.5's should be better.

JM

Ships from Punta Gorda, FL.

product website: http://www.mbquart.de/en/produkte/car/reference/produkt.php?nr=rce_216

my pics of the actual speakers and stuff: http://garnet.acns.fsu.edu/~jam02h/mbquart/

here are the pics in the link thing also for convenience.---v

Will these fit without cutting or would I have to cut? And you said it comes with templates? why did you have to wait for them? where they not 6X8/5X7 temps? Thanks.

No, you do not need to cut anything on the truck. I guess I messed up in the description. Just to clarify: I didn't want to wait on ordering the plastic templates (probably should be referred to as speaker mounting brackets) and I don't have tools to make my own... Most of the people here made their own, and others have bought them (plastic ones) to get the 6.5's in. The included mounting templates I mentioned are the templates that it comes with that include the dimensions and stuff, i'm pretty sure they are clear stickers that you can put on like MDF for instance to cut and drill in the right spots to make your own templates..

JM

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts