FS: Mint Condition Dell Latitude D610 Laptop

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Schwartz

Reaction score
I have a dell latitude d610 laptop that I would like to get rid of. It is in absolutely mint condition. It has built in wireless internet and all that good stuff.

The specs are: 1.6 GHz, 1280 mb ram, 40 gigabyte hard drive, and a dvd drive. It has wireless internet. I just reinstalled Microsoft Windows XP Pro. I have the original windows xp pro discs with it as well that will be included.

I would like to get $230 plus shipping. Please email me I have a bunch of other random stuff that I'm going to put on here... check tomorrow for more..

I just turned in 30 brand new ones in, been sitting on the shelf 4 years still new in a case. I think they are going to a school or something as a donation from the military. They are very good laptops. I am using one right know as a work station w/ docking and external monitor.

My wife has one with her school district. The only thing I would question would be the amount of RAM...if you plan to convert to Vista or the new windows, I heard they need a ton of RAM?

vista runs fine with the amount of ram it has. (1.25 gb ram). I could upgrade it to 2gb though for a few dollars more I'm sure I have some ram around here somewhere..

Latest posts