FS - Jensen Double Din headunit (sold)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard McAlister

Reaction score
Jensen VM9424 double din head unit. Very good multimedia sound with SD, ipod, usb, and cd/dvd control. Will play dvd movies. I was very happy with the sound and performance of the radio, but the navigation part of the unit is very poor (even after purchasing a map data upgrade for it), in fact, that is the reason I replaced it. Please plan on not using the nav unit, the nav unit antenna not be included, all other wiring harnesses will be included along with the remote control. When I installed, I used a wiring adapter which I will include, so it will be a plug and play replacement for the non-pioneer Sport Tracs. If you have the pioneer or adrenalin radios you would need a different or additional adapter. This was installed in my '05.

I'd like $50 shipped for it (lower 48).

Below is a link to the full description.

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I used it with the new one, it was a Scosche FD1330B kit (see link below).

It works nicely (just have to trim out the center cross bar on the front trim), including the back brace which connects nicely to the head unit.

- rich

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested. How old is it?

When you say the nav is poor do you mean that the mapping program is poor or the system does not work.

Thanks.

Latest posts