FS,,,grill mesh updated

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EddieS'04

In Memoriam 1950-2022
Reaction score
This is exactly half of the material, I ordered for my lower bumper insert. My cost for 12"x 48" was $100. I will sell the 6"x 48" piece for $50, I will Pay shipping.

The pics are my trac showing it behind the lower bumper. Can be intstalled, only removing bottom screws an lower radiatior valance. Took me 45minitutes. Other pics are piece for sale and a close up of my left over. It is 1.8 mm stainless steel chrome plated.

If you want I can bead blast it for you. Then you can paint it black. I think it can be a good adtition to the Oem upper grill then. The only cutting involved is 10" off the length. Width is perfect at 6".

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Ive noticed that this has been up for a while and its a pain to sell. Maybe the people here are getting a whole grill for the same or less from ebay. Thats where they sell the same material as you have for 35 a sheet.

I just didnt want you to waste your time.

P.S. Your grill looks badass, i like how you changed it up a little with the edging. did you use that stuff from pepboys that is for the door mold?

Josh,

I bought the upper 4 pieces as they are. What Im selling is the piece for the lower.

I did buy the 12"x 48" sheet from ebay. I only cut 6"x 48" off of it, Half of it.

I shoped around. This is the smallest sheet I could find that matched the upper.

It was a sale price. Regular price was $189. I gave $100+shipping. That is why im willing to sell for $50 and pay the shipping. I wont even recoup 1/2 my cost for 1/2 of the material.

If someone can find a sheet of this for $35. I say buy it.

If you want it for $35. You pay the shipping I will take some loss.Not ripping off anyone. This Is quality mesh not cheap. The pics dont show the qaulity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not good enough?? Ok its free for $40 shipping & handeling..:bwahaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts