FS: Alpine IVAC-800 CD/DVD/NAV

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
This is a great unit. It has the flip screen and is fully functional! I will part with it for $590 shipped. All components are included: wires, brain, headunit. It can be installed in any vehicle. Wiring diagram is not present. It can be obtained from various sources. Pics in library and also info and pics in link provided. Go to: www.crutchfield.com to get installtion products for any vehicle (Sport Trac included) for near $30 total (consists of harness and in-dash mount). Email me with questions at: [email protected]

Thanks, DD ST

I am selling this from one of my vehicles. I am just wanting to downgrade to something less expensive and less of "look at me." For real, I have had my fun with it and I just want to get something esle now. Thanks!

I have alot more than that invested in this. It is Alpine, not Sony or any other inexpensive brand. $590 shipped is what I would like. If you can swing $550, that will work. Email me at: [email protected] and we can work something out. Thanks, DD ST

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts