FS: 6" Electronic Digital Caliper

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff C

Reaction score
$30 shipped. Good working condition. Barely used. Ampro brand. Comes with case and extra battery.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Dave, no idea. I'm not a certified mechanic, but it's plenty good for me. I did find this site that lists retail.

Yeah, I saw that. Bout the only place on the net that has any info on it.

Crazy price if I must say...Can get a Starett for less that that price.

Thanks for your time Jeff, but I'll pass.

Caymen, the link I posted shows the one I'm selling at $150. The one in the link he posted is cheaper than the one in the link I provided (which is the one I'm selling), but not cheaper than what I'm selling mine for.

It's $117.45 in USD. That site is in New Zealand Dollars.

And Jeff, I'll buy it from you. :)

Wait, wait, wait....you sold something that goes for almost 120 US dollars for 30 bucks?!

...and the forum cheapskate bought it before I knew about it? :(

120 bucks for a digital caliper...it had better not say Hecho en Chine or it's anglican equivalent on it!

I don't check out the swap & sell that much :(

Dingo, the implications when you asked "how flexible is obo" scream cheapness; when the reader gets the impression that you're going to semantically offer 100 bucks or something for, what was it--a nissan?, that is being sold for 17,000, they get the impression of cheapness.

(though to your credit a nissan isn't worth much to moi, I remember the 1988 nissan stanza we had)

I believe you have a record of always asking how lenient an "OBO" claim is, on this site ;)

EDIT:No this site isn't my homepage, though it wouldn't hurt. With the FireFox google bar, there's no need to use google, and ctrl+k lets me search much faster than clicking home and then tabbing to the box. Why is there no "home page" hotkey?

I'm still confused on why you'd sell something that costs 120 bucks--overpriced to my perspective, but moot--for one fourth of its value?

Last edited by a moderator:
"OBO" to me means make an offer. If someone's is higher, they get it. That's the "B" in "OBO."

I'm not cheap. I'm smart. Most of the stuff sold on here is sold for more than I can get the item new for. You have to remember that I sell most of these products. The value of an item is determined by the buyer and seller. The more the buyer wants for an item, the more they'll be willing to pay. I don't NEED a digital caliper. I have a mechanical one. Due to that fact, I wouldn't pay a large amount of money for what I'd consider a convenience.

Every item I've sold to a member on this site, I've sold rediculously cheaply. My profit on these items hasn't even come close to paying the sponsorship fees. I am only a sponsor to support the site. I choose to charge the prices I do, to enable other people with the same hobby and interests as myself to afford to do the things they want.

At the last Atlanta meet, I hosted it, and bought over $150 in food and drinks for those that attended. I didn't ask a penny from anyone that came. I also had a couple of charity raffles, and the money went to a foundation for children.

Call me a dick, but not cheap. :)

Yeah, I think I had about 4 burgers and a few hot dogs. But I had to drive to make the beer run, so with current gas prices, it evened out :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wait, that's not funny, that sucks...

3 miles round trip? That coulda been a beer walk lol.

Out of the name options, I like cheap. It has less connotations.

Latest posts