FS: 2003 XLS $4000

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Kolb

Reaction score
It's time for me to get a new vehicle, at least I think it might be. I have a 2003 XLS, white, 98000 miles, or at least it will be the time the deal is done. It had a new clutch, master, and slave cylinder a few years ago after they started leaking. I went ahead and did the clutch too. It has a cold air intake, one made for the Ranger Thunderbolt, and a K&N cone filter. Black leer cap, egr fender flares, steel wheels with bg goodrich long trails for summer and winterforce studded tires on the stock wheels for winter. Bed mat, bed extender, westin step bars, hard floor mats, wind deflectors on the windows, sony xplode cd player with remote and ipod/mp3 input. I looked, it seems on private party it's worth about $5,500. It does need new wheel bearings in the front, which I'll have done before I sell it, and it'll get an alignment at the same time. No issues, no accidents, there is some peeling of the paint on the roof. Other details include 5 speed manual, 4x2, and aftermarket cruise, one key that works, one that needs to be programmed, and one that only opens the doors.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

In in New Hampshire. $4000

Last edited by a moderator:
So, just to be honest, that picture of the wheel is when it was new, it's not new anymore. I just wanted to show you what it looks like.

Also, the westin steps are new this summer, as is the k&n filter.

Oh No! Sad to see it go. Good luck on the sell.

...... If you decide to part anything off of it, just to make a sale, I would be interested in the EGR fender flares.

Latest posts