FS. 05 tonneau cover

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh ryan 3

Reaction score
I have a oem bi-fold sport Trac bed cover for sale, it's black and fits all 01-05 sport tracs and may fit other small pick ups, i don't know. It's on the truck and I barely use it because there's nothing in the bed I need. I got a soft roll-up snap style for Xmas so this needs to go ASAP. It is in great working and cosmetic condition. It comes with all the installation brackets and hardware and can be put on your truck at my house. You will need to get a key for it because mine is my truck key. I'm looking to sell quickly so I'll take the best offer and highest bidder sorta thing. You can reach me at (443)547 1696 or email me at [email protected], I prefer to be reached by email or text message I don't get on here that often. I want this gone so I can install my new one. Pics are in my library. It won't last so hurry and jump on this amazing offer now. No low ballers and because it big and heavy I can't ship. So local pick up preferred. I know what this is worth so let's start the bidding. I will also consider cash plus trade if u have st parts to trade.