Free tutoring to active/retired military + dependants

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo Loo

Reaction score
Hi all,

I know there's quite a few active/retired military here...I just found this useful service:

http://www.tutor.com/military-programs

Also, FYI, I recently signed up with American Sentinel University and they are very military friendly. I'm going for my BS in Computer Information Systems. That degree requires 120 credit hours. After an evaluation of my military training/background, etc, they are crediting me 51 hours towards the 120. So, I'm almost halfway there and haven't even started.

Also, books are free to active/honorably discharged vets. :smile0006: AND they'll give YOU money if you return them at the end of class. :smile0015:

"Kollidge", here I come!

Also, books are free to active/honorably discharged vets. AND they'll give YOU money if you return them at the end of class.

Sounds like my son's plan while in college. The books were free (I paid for them) and he received money for them when he sold them back (he kept it). Good luck with school.

Les,,, that does seem to be a common problem.. LOL

Bo, I have not looked into the college you are attending, but, you DEFINITELY want to make certain they are an ACCREDITED COLLEGE. If not,,,, all your work may prove to be for naught..

Most employers will not accept a degree from a NON-accredited school...

Due to the accredited problem with some colleges, I went with TUI University. They are very military friendly. If you are able to burn through your TA before the end of the year, TUI will pay for your classes will the next fiscal yr.

If anyone wants info on them just email me and I will give you all the contact info.:banana:

Latest posts