Four wheeler

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are about six or seven feet front to rear fender, and I'm pretty sure they have unlimited (well, up to 90 degrees) angles of approach. My concern wouldn't be the weight but the length, where one set of wheels would be VERY close to hanging off the tailgate when down. The bed is about 48" wide.

I'd look at something like the trailer linked below. If you go with a company like Harbor Freight, consider taking the frame to a local welder and have him/her gusset the joints and check the other weld points (or weld the bolted sections). The added strength is imperative with most smaller trailers and will give you peace of mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
It will fit. My Arctic Cat fits in the bed with no issue (snug, but it fits). I think my AC has a larger chassis than the Polaris, so you should be good. Tailgate supports load fine. (I have been on many 200 mile road trips with the tailgate supporting the weight as shown below.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

i have the trailor from harborfreight and have many miles on it with no problems. i have welded angle iron for sides. sean i love the bike i have a 06 400 vp that thing is a beast

Latest posts