Found a 2.5 Lift F/R for 07-09 ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looks like it's just a spring spacer between the coilover assembly and the frame. It doesn't really move the suspension points any, it only pushes everything farther down. The driveline angles can get extreme with this setup, so shorter driveaxle life is probable. I don't see how the axles in the rear are going to be able to clear the frame, though.

Yeah it looked like just a spacer. I don't have a Gen 2. I was just browsing and thought, Hmmm. maybe I'll post that for others to think about. I can't see how good it would be though.

Actually, the seller is from another site and he said they worked fine, just rode to harsh for his liking. To me, it really looked nice on the Gen2 ST's. If I had one, I'd be getting them.;)

Seems like a guy that just made these for other trucks and they just happen to fit...

AFTER poking around the Forums say to stay away from the 3 inch lift.... Go 2 in the front and 1.5 in the back, then the axles will not hit the frame....

But not too bad for a 2 inch lift kit for the Gen 2.....

That guy should come over here.... :) :D:D

From Road bully's website...

Disclaimer: I am not a big company, just a guy trying to help out the hobby by making these spacers. I do not offer a warranty, nor a money back guarantee. I will help all I can if any issues arise, and if I send something that has a messed up bolt pattern or isn't straight, I will certainly replace it. Thank you for your support and I hope to continue to help lift 3rd gens everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator: