format pics, decal

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Gearhart

Reaction score
how do i format pics so i can fit more in? That is a decal not body damage. Speaking of decals anyone know if there are stock 4x4 decals for the sport trac? if not i can get some cool custom ones. What else should i do to this truck? thanks for all the ideas

Welcome aboard!

One of our site sponsors, SeattleSportTrac sells all sorts of decals for Sport Tracs. Check out his web site.

Last edited by a moderator:
As for other suggestions for mods to your ST, peruse the Projects section of this site. It'll give you a ton of ideas!

WARNING

The Surgeon General has determined that modifying your Sport Trac is extremely addictive, and hazardous to your wallet. Once you start, you won't be able to stop.:lol:

yep, traintrac is right. Once you get started, plan on spending every extra penny on stuff for your trac. You're starting down a very dangerous road. hehe

if webextremes.com is a sponsor does that mean we get a discount? if so, how much? and how do we get one? I've been staring at the emblem decals they have on that site and on ebay for awhile now.:)

Well, quit staring and drop SeattleSportTrac an e-mail and ask him! I've bought many of his products, and I can tell you that if you identify yourself as a MyST.com member, he'll definitely take care of you. He's a stand-up guy with great customer service, and outstanding products!:D

Latest posts