Ford website updated with new Adrenalin colors

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlipTrac_511

Reaction score
Ford updated their website with some minor changes and a few new pictures. Of more interest to you folks would probably be the fact that it now shows all four colors that the Sport Trac Adrenalin will come in (not just Colorado Red).

Check out the updated Flex pages as well. What a beautiful vehicle. I would say it's a sure hit if it weren't for its relatively high price and the worsening economy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this has been mentioned but they had a copy of the Adrenalin at the Tarrant County Auto Show in Fort Worth, TX. The truck looked good! I'm ready to trade in my '03.

But you still can't go in and build one like you can the others.

I wrote Ford two months ago about the issue and they said it was an SVT vehicle and pricing and build would be determined by the SVT division.

So I wrote SVT.

They said the only SVT vehicle they know about is the Mustang.

This went back and forth several times. I finally gave up.

No wonder they're hard up for money!!
:wacko:

other than Black I like the dark cherry. but the Addy is the only model you can get near black on black. bummer...

"You can build one on Ford's site. I did this on Sunday. It's a package and not a trim"

>>>

I stand corrected. I'll try to do that tonight. I'd like to build my own and order it that way, just for grins.