ford upgrade

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary s

Reaction score
just got a new E-250 van for my fleet. i replaced my 07 E-150 since the lease was up.

the E-150 was great so i stayed with imo the best cargo vans out there.

this new van is huge and has a nice interior for a cargo van.

going to send it off to get our company logo done on both sides.

tonight ford wins in my driveway, 2 fords, 1 toyota & 1 nissan, but that is only temporary :grin:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a nice clean, crisp dash setup. Way nicer than the cargo vans I've been in..then again, I've never even seen one that wasn't "Battle Hardened".

Very nice. Is that carpet or rubber in the living room, I mean that gargantuan area behind the back seat.

That thing is a monster. Without that back seat I'd suspect you could fit the xB in there.

Without that back seat I'd suspect you could fit the xB in there.

:rofl: You probably aren't that far off.

I've always liked these Ford vans. And with the recent redesign, I have to say I have really taken to the new front grill/headlight setup.

I wouldn't mind getting one of these for "the band."

Without that back seat I'd suspect you could fit the xB in there.

:rofl: You probably aren't that far off.

I've always liked these Ford vans. And with the recent redesign, I have to say I have really taken to the new front grill/headlight setup.

I wouldn't mind getting one of these for "the band." ...well not THE BAND, but the band I'm in.

Nice they didn't give you those silly old square sealed beam headlights like they like to do on cargo vans.

leave the seat in and the xb will still fit in.

i took it today with my 2 greyhounds and one huge crate and there was still plenty of room.

good solid vehicle and yes the trim is put together well :grin:

The only problem I have ever had with the full size Ford Vans is that in a strong wind it is way to easy to loose your grip on the door. If you are not expecting it the door can very easily get opened too far and cause damage to the hinges. Where I worked at the time they went as far as too install straps between the door and the frame to prevent this from happening. Other then that the vans were great, plenty of power and they can hold alot.

Latest posts