Ford Truck Accessories (bed tent, tire, divider)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swshawaii

Staff member
1st Gen Owner
V6 Engine
2 wheel drive
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
1st Gen Owner
NOT MY AD. Posted on EF and just a heads up.

Sportz Napier (66000) bed tents are very scarce.

Search "tent" all posts above and you will see. GL

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently saw bed tents at the local Bass Pro Shop. Almost certain they are Sportz Napier, but I don't know if that particular one is available.

Not sure I would trust that ad. Reason being, the picture of the truck is mine. Which is crazy to see. Unless, they just needed a picture of one.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Seller "seems" legit. Sent an email via CL and he replied with new pics. Shipping is somewhat expensive, said the tent will require TWO large USPS Flat Rate boxes.

I could not, thought I tried, get it to fit in a large flat rate box. It will need two due to poles and bulk of the tent which is all one piece

and can't be divided. Two large flat rate boxes brings shipping closer to $36.00. Looking into UPS and one bigger box, should be cheaper

I just took a picture of what my tent bag looks like. It maybe about 3 feet long, weighs less than 10 pounds, if that. The poles break down. The bulk of the tent is not one piece. I don't believe this person one bit. But good luck to those who try.

[Broken External Image]:

Moot point now, only the tire remains.

Latest posts