Ford Rims

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkO

Reaction score
I am trying to find out what Ford has as far as alternative Rims for the Sport Trac.

Does anyone know a site where i can go to see a selection of alternative rims for the trac

That are FORD.

I have a warranty and I get tires for life but i have to have Ford Rims.

any info would be appreciated.

I should have said this earlier i have an 07 Sport trac

Last edited by a moderator:
You should be able to go to the ford website kind of like you are pricing out a car and search for it that way, Or you could google it, '

Brandon

Here are some...

01 up, no pics available yet for the 07 and 08..

These are OEM Sport Trac rims. There are MANY regular Explorer rims. Which, some look very nice.

6f24d1829c998bb3adc1991665ccf10c.jpg

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

c310d3baae3dd38fed627a063f316e29.jpg

5594e1ac22c747e95208e027589eba10.jpg

Most places require you to take the vehicle to the dealership for every service listed in the owners manual as a condition of the offer. By the time you've paid for those, you probably would have paid for your tires with extra they charge. Also, they're betting on the fact that very few people keep vehicles more than a few years, or won't do the necessary services. We had several dealers offering that around here last time we were car shopping.

fast eddie 04

Its a dealer promotion. Its something they have as an edge over the other dealers.

It actually covers my battery as well for life. i saw it as a nice incentive.

Most places require you to take the vehicle to the dealership for every service listed in the owners manual as a condition of the offer. By the time you've paid for those, you probably would have paid for your tires with extra they charge. Also, they're betting on the fact that very few people keep vehicles more than a few years, or won't do the necessary services. We had several dealers offering that around here last time we were car shopping.

I take the truck in every 5000 miles thats it. I just have to do the basic maintenance there.

but for the tires it has to be ford and i wanted larger rims. i have 17" rims now.

As far a mainternance i get a discount for it any way. This is my third vehicle from them and i have sent them probably 4 others to buy there in the last 6-7 years. so i get treated pretty good.

Ok, I see. Check and see if your dealer sells aftermarket custom wheels as a dealer option. Some do. If they do maybe they would qualify them for the tires. Just a thought..If they do make them put it in writting..:D

The 07's I think have a different offset than earlier Tracs. I think any '02+ Explorer rim will work fine.

Latest posts