Ford offers zero-percent loans, $1,000 gas credit

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like the Sport Trac should be included. It isin't specifically mentioned but it states that the only GT and the Mustang GT are excluded.

I have a 07 ST on order and I called the dealer about the new financing. The ST is part of the new finance program and I was told it is as follows:

0% - 36 months

1.9% - 48 months

3.9% - 60 months

4.9% - 72 months

Financing may vary by region and I live in Richmond, VA. This program ends July 5 but I was told Ford could change it any time based on what kind of sales numbers they are seeing. A link to the Ford announcement follows.

http://media.ford.com/newsroom/release_display.cfm?release=23535

Last edited by a moderator:
i bet if you start to deal they will use that $1000 as a rebate and not give you a gas credit.

this just happened to my father with a boat he bought.....

Wonder why the article lists Explorer's as being eligible for 0% for 60mos (it does not specifically mention ST), yet the quote is for 0% for 36 mos only? They lump ST sales with Explorer, why separate them for this? Inquiring minds want to know. But I would like to get 0% all other things being equal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts