Ford In The News

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Munday

Reaction score
To Quote:

"Ford Motor Co.'s buyout plan drew an overwhelming response from white-collar employees in some parts of the company, prompting the automaker to begin saying no to some offers.

Employees who thought they had buyout deals were shocked and angry after learning that the offers were being pulled, some Ford workers told the Free Press."

""My manager told me he knows everybody is looking for a new job," the marketing employee said. "I'm just disgusted with the entire company."

According to a recent assessment of Ford's turnaround progress -- labeled Report Card: Ford North America -- less than half of Ford's employees, or 47%, have confidence in the company's long-term success."

To be fair and balanced, an odd concept, I know, Nissan is now offering <a href="http://jalopnik.com/cars/news/breaking-nissan-offers-voluntary-buyouts-to-tennessee-hourly-workers-238088.php" target="top">buyouts</a> for workers in Tennessee. For different reasons then Ford, though...

Only 47% of ford's employees have confidence in the company's long-term success. And some people still buy a product assembled by those workers. Amazing...

And I still would, even though I am no longer a Ford Motor Company Employee. All the FOrds I have ever owned have been steller.

have a good one

Bob