ford focus

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j Schmidty

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I need to get a new car to replace our 2002 neon which was eaten by a 97 4runner with a beush guard. Anybody have any good info on a 2004 ford focus zx5 with a 2.3l I4 PZEV engine. It is a 5spd with 35000mi and they are asking $8200 for it. I think I want to get it unless there are some major issues that I have overlooked. Any info would be great. Thanks.

I can't speak to the 2004, but I took a 2007 "out the door", brand new last summer for not much more than $12,000. I suggest you look at the price for some '07 left-overs. Financing would be better on a new than a used also. After all is done you might be about the same payments each month, or within a few dollars.

I love my Focus. I too have a 5spd.

TJR

My wife has a 2005 focus zx5 with a manual transmission. A great lettle car. It is like a little trackter in the snow. Have had no issues in two and a half years, very economical and reliable. As for the price I don't know. We paid $19500.00 in 2005 it was new and fully loaded including the moon roof [$1000.00] [Montreal Quebec].

Enjoy it and Merry Christmas to all.

My wife had a 2005 she put 79000 miles on with only routine maint. She really liked the car and almost replaced it with another one (went with a '07 Fusion instead).

I agree however, you should look for an '07 leftover, sales are slow and with the redesign for '08 they should be cheap.

this 2003 focus was hit by an ST... mine. but you know the lady that owned it drove that focus afterwards., so I would say that that car held up pretty good

[Broken External Image]:

We have an 06 ZX5, love it.

Definately not a luxury car by any means, but it gets from point A to point B, is good on gas, and has had no issues mechanically. I just drove it to FL and back to VA, and spent about 60.00 in gas, compared to the 140-160 I spend in the ST.

Latest posts