Ford Flex

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anupam Routh

Reaction score
Greetings! I have not seen a Ford Flex in our area. Is it released yet? What you think of the car's appearance? With thanks.

now if i said that i would be ford bashing :huh:

now really, i think it looks good and the vehicle looks like it is of good quality, but the price is way out of line escpecially when the consumer is looking for more fuel efficient vehicles at a lower price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen them at a dealership. Lots of them on the lot. Haven't seen any on the road yet.

I think they look good but they can cost over $40K and still only get about 16mpgs. I'm sorry to say, those numbers don't look very enticing (especially if you're wanting to migrate from a SUV or minivan).

Luxury and quality sure do come at a cost. Otherwise, the Flex seems to be going on looks alone. I hope they sell well enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like everyone else, depending on your particular taste, you might find it hideious but yeah, way too much $.

SInce you're asking, I'll rule out the hideious equation and reinstate the too much $ thing!!!

Alan needs to forget the $65-300mil Boeing jet thing. Doesn't work on everyday consumers like it does with airlines or Shieks!!!

I like the look of both flex and edge... but I think the flex is 4 years too late... and it's big too.... they should hve made it more along the lines of the xB w/ good gas millage.

Oh well... good idea... just wrong timing...IMO.

IMO, it's <I>ugly</I>. Looks like a toaster on wheels, or something a first-grader would draw. And it's huge -- both in size and in price. My wife has been considering what to replace the ST with in the next couple years, and we both agree that it won't be a Flex!

I don't mind the looks of it. If I were still in the stage of life of hauling kids around and longer car trips with the family I think it would be a great choice. Lots of room, very comfortable, decent mileage for a 7 seater. I do think the price is steep.

Latest posts