Ford Edge

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anupam Routh

Reaction score
Greetings! Ford Edge is in market for couple of years. How it is doing in the market? Any of our members or their relatives have one? What is their opinion? With thanks.

i had a fully loaded edge sel ford let me use for a month. i thought it was a good product and overall a nice vehicle. imo, i would go with a nissan murano, toyota highlander or mazda cx-7 instead. just remember, that is my opinion.

on a good note, i noticed that ford is offering the edge and escape at 72 months intrest free.

now that is a good deal!

[Broken External Image]:

With intrest free for that length. Does it make it hard to get a good price, though? I have heard stories of some not getting a good deal. The dealer made up for it by not giving in on the price.

Fast Eddie '04 asked:
With intrest free for that length. Does it make it hard to get a good price, though? I have heard stories of some not getting a good deal. The dealer made up for it by not giving in on the price.

That is a good question.

I think that the only way a dealer might not want to rock-bottom the price because of the financing a buyer gets is if there is some kickback that the dealer gets from the Ford Credit financing a buyer obtains. In other words, maybe they will go lower on the price if the buyer gets 3.9% financing and the dealer gets a kickback from Ford Credit, but won't go lower sans the kickback.

But I don't know that the dealer gets any sort of kickback from Ford Credit. I always assumed they did not.

TJR

Latest posts