For those of you who enjoy either puzzles or geocaching...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill V

Reaction score
...I thought you might enjoy a series of puzzle caches I'm in the process of publishing. Each cache has a puzzle which, when solved, tells you where the cache is. However, each puzzle is password protected--the password is the answer to a trivia question you need to answer first.

There are a total of ten caches in the series--half of which have been published so far. Another one is getting published approximately every other day. For every trivia question you answer or cache you find, you get hints which may help you with one of the other caches.

Even if you can't get to Minnesota to find the caches, I thought some of you may enjoy the puzzles. Enjoy! .....

It's kinda funny you posted this topic, I'm debating on my trip to Grand Marais on my 4 day weekend to go geocaching and possibly start doing all the state park cache's. I think it'll take me a year or two.

Bill, When I click to find the puzzle piece/trivia question it comes up that I need a password? Do you have to become a member of the keepandshare website?

Edit: I needed to scroll down further...

Last edited by a moderator:
978 miles NW for me, dont think I will be getting to these :D. Going to Florida next week. Planning on trying to hit 600 finds while I am there. At 559 now.

How far south in Florida? If you'll be in the Miami/Ft. Laud area, and like puzzles, check out the "Puzzle Solving 101" series. I've solved all the puzzles, and have thereby "seen" the virtual travelbug--but I'd love to have a chance to go find them in person...

Latest posts