For those of you that wanted more pics of my show truck and of my buddy's truck

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
Some of you'll were asking to se some more pics of mine and more of my buddy's truck that we're building, well here ya go.

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to see more pics of most of the cars/trucks from Down2EarthCustoms just go to StreetSourceMag.com and go under club directory and type in Down2EarthCustoms that is in Pittsburgh,Pa. the ORIGINAL D2E Customs Club. :banana: :cool: :cool: ;) :D

Looking good Jerry. Those are one of the few truck that look good to me bagged. I'm partial to vehicles going up, not down. But like I said, the late model S10 and Sonoma P/U's to me look better when they are dropped. Good job and you have alot to be proud of. Go Pens!!!!!:cool:

Lookin' great. My next project on my bagged ranger is SFBD with a whole new frame... But will be keeping the I-beams. Just plan to relocate where the front bag is mounted. Going to change it up and put on the radius arms.

Here is how it is now:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Custom hand made frame, notched to fit the bags and tuck 22's never before done on Mazda B2200. The whole body was widened 4" and it's going to have a fullsize front clip on it, all custom made can't say what make/model that it going to have :p but if you can tell what the front fenders are from, you have an idea. keep in mind the fenders are notched and cut /welded with the Mazda fenders to retain the body lines. If you plan on going to Dropt & Destroyed 6 this Oct. you'll see us there or at the All Truck Nat'l's in Carlisle, Pa..:cool::banana:

Looking good Jerry! Thanks for the interior pics....and i love the shot of the progress pic on your buddy's....that stage where you know you have about 400 more hours to go, but each one is so rewarding.....thanks for sharing!

I just love to see interior build-up pics....and love the fact that there is so much body filler already layed down on his truck....looks like it will be awesome once done.

The whole body was widened 4" and it's going to have a fullsize front clip on it, all custom made can't say what make/model that it going to have but if you can tell what the front fenders are from, you have an idea.

Could they be Sport Trac fenders?...

Jerry and BeerDelivery, I love your trucks! :wub:They are both sick! I wish I had the time to work on something like that. Maybe someday...

Thanks SFCEd, Mookie nope, think fullsize fenders. First big local show for the summer is tomorrow at the church in Wexford, Pa., usaully 800-1600. Cars/trucks/motorcycles/etc..:banana::banana::cool: loaded Eric's truck onto the trailer and Jay's truck is all in primer ready to roll up, Sherri's bringing Pinky the other truck in the pic with the back of my truck in it, BJ's caddy is juiced up and ready to 3wheel up there, Ernie should have his S10 up there and not sure who else from the club is coming up but I'll be sure to take pics and post them.