For Sale - LOUD SYSTEM!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Szkutak

Reaction score
Well i never thought i'd do it, but i'm listing my system for sale. It is a 2 12 setup that i just can't have anymore for 2 reasons: First, it's just too loud for me now. It hits so deep and hard and everything in that trac is falling apart like the overhead console. The second reason is that is not feasible for me anymore because my entire back seat is covered with the box and amp. But here goes: I have 2 JL Audio 12wv3-4 subwoofers which are 300 watts rms each dressed up nicely in separate Subzone ZV series ported enclosures! To run these i have a Kenwood amp model KAC-9152D running at 1ohm, putting out 900 watts rms for these subs. This system is capable of hitting over 140dB in my trac, and you can hear it over a 1/2 mile away! All of thse items are less than 6 months old, and most of the system is less than 3 months old! I orginially had a single 12 in a single ported box, then i added another one, and then i bought the bigger amp. I paid $350 for each sub in the box. (sub cost $240ish, box cost about $100), and i bought the amp online for around $200, but it retails for around $400. My loss is your gain, this system has been babied and never pushed to distortion! I have spent close to $1000 on this system, and i would like to get around $500/bo plus shipping... My email is [email protected]. Post here or email me if you'd like pics!

Thanks

Andy

Latest posts