FOR SALE: '08 Adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy Moore

Reaction score
FOR SALE: 2008 Adrenalin for sale $25,000.. 73,600 miles.. in great shape! Tuned to 93 octane and has only ever had Mobil 1 synthetic oil run in it! Serious inquiries ONLY! Look at my profile to see all the pics of all the add-ons & extras!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

img

I'm just curious, what brand wax[es] do you use? I have a '10 Black Adrenalin & I'm not sure mine shines quite like yours, but then again I've never seen any pics of mine. I looked @ all your pics in profile.

Good Luck w/the sell!

Thanks Les C.. Yea, the paint on my truck looks really good! A friend of mine has always hand waxed it for me.. not sure what he uses.

No way, it looks that good and you don't have a clue what he uses, please find out. The reflection in your ADRENALIN tailgate badge.jpg is just amazing, w/such clarity.

I can't wait to find out what your freind uses.

Just curious, not prying...but why are you trying to get rid of it?

Thanks Eddie!

Les, I am traveling farther to work now & some other issues have come up. I really don't want to sell it but some things are more important. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the truck! :cry:

Like I said I was prying, just curious. I thought you might have your eyes on something else bigger & better, you know some say it's out there. As you know ST's don't get the best mpg out there,you give up something to ride in that kind of style I guess. W/already having an '01 and our son having his '05 I wasn't in the market for another one or new one until I realized there wouldn't be anymore & I wouldn't have bought another one other than a STA. I plan my STA to come out even @ 3yrs./36,000 miles, as I do w/any new vehicle I've ever bought.

Again Good Luck w/the sell & the other things too!

May God Bless & Merry Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carey, you are correct.. those are "wraps'' that just go around the headrests and velcro.

SVT, They were on the truck when I bought it.

SVT, I can't part ways with them just yet..sorry. If it sells I guess they'll stay with the truck. But if whoever buys it don't want them then I'll let you know! :supercool:

Latest posts