For Hawaiian ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray McIntireJr

Reaction score
I was looking at seat covers and saw a hawaiian print that looked ok and that got me thinking, what do most native Hawaiians have for seat covers? Do they/you use the hawaiian print or do you think that a bit tacky?

:lol: lol

Here in Hi, generally you'll find that the middle aged folks/seniors are the ones with the aloha print. Honestly, I don't like aloha print stuff. I don't even use aloha shirts, to overplayed and stereotypical for me. I get a kick when I see mainland visitors with the cheesy aloha print shirts they sell down in waikiki for like 10 bucks! Occasionally, you'll see the entire family in matching aloha attire, I REALLY get a kick out of that! They look like a school of tropical fish:p

It's cool though to see people enjoying themselves.

I like wet okole seat covers. They're actually based here out of Honolulu. For those that don't know "okole" actually means "butt" in Hawaiian. With the active beach lifestyle here, wet okole's keep your seat dry after surfing or anything you might do in the ocean. They're made to custom fit and they look cherry...totally upgrades the look of your interior. They came out with some new designs recently so I would check that out if I were you.

Hope this helps you out

I get a kick when I see mainland visitors with the cheesy aloha print shirts they sell down in waikiki for like 10 bucks!

If/when I ever go to Hawaii, I'll leave my vast Hawaiian shirt collection at home! :cool:

If/when I ever go to Hawaii, I'll leave my vast Hawaiian shirt collection at home!

You have a collection of vast Hawaiian shirts? Just how big are you, anyway? I thought there were only a few of us in that club!:p

LOL, Got MANY of those shirts...... Even the fish tail charm for around my neck..

Todd Z

Good one, Dreman. Vast = dozens of shirts. But I do wear an XXL (just one at a time!).

There was Hawaiian store here that sold shirts in even 5XL sizes. Yikes, even I am too small for that ! !

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyonpride, if you leave your shirts home, i'll have one less person to laugh at:lol:

Todd, we need to get you the koa fish hook pendant. Would suit you well:)

:lol::lol::lol:

"while everyone else laughs with my shirt off!"

That's a whole different story! You're not European are you?:lol:

Latest posts