? for all

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckles Martin

Reaction score
I Like to text and i would like to see who on the site texts and if its not to odd of me to ask if anyone on here would like to text some time im out for the summer and very bored LOL and would like to get to know people on here more and we can talk about our tracs and stuff like that Thank you if you would like to text or some thing and you wont to give your number you can email it to me at [email protected]

have a good day

Mookie, I love that.

I'm saving it and sending it to my work as I have a few coworkers that need to see it.

Jerry, I think that when a bunch of people get together and talk about Texas?

Last edited by a moderator:
haha wow. the average age on this site really is up there isnt it. i text all the time and it drives older people crazy. but its just a generational thing. my brother is twenty four and none of his friends text but all mine do. i would almost be better off with a phone plan that just allowed texting. and not calls

:)lol you all are a mess so much like family to me im so glad to have you all but yea this is called messageing Not Text message LOL textin is what you do with your cell phones you know look at your phone see the letters under the numbers like number 2 its abc thats how u text lol its a TEEn thang since im just 17 thats all i like to do :)

thats all i like to do :)

Now we know why 17 year old boys have no idea how to put oil in thier engine.

When I was 17, there were 17 year old girls I was chasing. I would much rather chase girls than tap words into my cell phone...but that is just me.

Tom

When I was 17, there were 17 year old girls I was chasing. I would much rather chase girls than tap words into my cell phone...but that is just me.

And you do that nowadays with a cell phone. :D

Clay, look for a "data only" plan that will only allow texts and not calls.

LOL i have a GirlFriend so i dont need to chase them down. I work on my trac and stuff. I know how to do a lot of stuff. Textin is fun to me but o well :) and yea u can talk to girls on textin to LOL. no need to CHASE People lol:):)

Last edited by a moderator:
No. :)

It should be: " LOL! I have a girlfriend, so I don't need to chase them down. I work on my Trac and stuff. I know how to do a lot of stuff. Texting is fun to me, but oh well. And yeah you can talk to girls while texting too. LOL. No need to chase people. lol."

if verizon had the walkie talkie function like nextel i would never text. i dont enjoy it but its just more convenient. it doesnt matter if the person is busy because they can just check it when they want. and you dont have to go through all the hey how you doin stuff just say what you gotta say and its over with.

I have a hard enough time just trying to key in the persons name on my cell phone let alone the idea of trying to send a message thru text.

I took typing in school......is this something they offer now in school to learn how to 'text' on your cell phone?

It's bad enough hearing ppl getting into accidents while driving and yacking on their cells, but if ppl are 'texting' while driving, this could be bad.

I just don't see what the enjoyment is sending a message via text on a phone to someone vers just talking to them......To each their own I suppose ;)

lol you all are a mess so much like family to me im so glad to have you all but yea this is called messageing Not Text message LOL textin is what you do with your cell phones you know look at your phone see the letters under the numbers like number 2 its abc thats how u text lol its a TEEn thang since im just 17 thats all i like to do

What the . . . ? Can anybody translate that??? I see that texting seems to have ruined your ability to write anything that makes much sense. You need to read the educational comic strip above.

Rocks

I have a hard enough time trying to figure out what my daughter is saying when she is texting me! LOL so

IDK...2 krz 4 m!:D

Latest posts