Fog lights

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few have done it. If you order the kit from Ford you will NOT get a factory switch. You will get a rocker switch that you will mount in a remote location of your choice.

To do what you want to do will require a Radio Bezel that includes the switch with it.

I have sold many of them mostly for 4X4 Tracs. $40 to $50 seems to be the going rate (delivered in most cases).

Which in your case, would be a decent price as you will be getting a switch instead of buying it separately from a dealer...

I know you can get them from (fog lights and accessories) from e-bay. Running the wire and stuff shouldn't be to bad to do and you will need to get the radio bezel trim that has the fog light switch spot. Other than that it shouldn't be to bad to do. I've been thinking of going the aftermarket route with mine and tying them in to run with the highs and lows.;)

I want to install fogs on mine too and was thinking of wiring so they are on all the time, since I don't have Daytime Running Lights. Does anyone know if your ST didn't come with the foglights, if the wiring is in place for them, instead of running all new wiring? I know it was with the cruise control kit I hooked up, but I haven't gotten underneath to see about the fogs.

I have a similiar guestion. I have 04 ST 2x and the owners manual says that the headlight switch is to be pulled out to turn fog lights on. I have been told I would need to order a new headlight switch and bezel that has fog light globe. Also that the wiring is present around the bumper to plug into as well as the harness on the light switch. Anybody know for sure?

Latest posts