Floor mats

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffksf B

Reaction score
So the one thing I find disappointing in my 08 vs the 01 is the factory floor mats. I really liked the heavy berber and especially the 1 pc. back seat mat instead of the dinky 2 pcs factory mats. I've been doing some research and came across lloyd mats and they seem like a high quality product. And they offer a 1 pc rear seat mat for the ST! They offer a bunch of different fabrics as well. Anyone have any experience with them?

My back seat is normally folded down, so I still have the OE rear mats. For fronts however I went to Cocomats. They can do the rears as well, but you'd have to ask them for a single-piece rear if that's what you want.[Broken External Image]:

I use the Husky Liners that I first got for my 2002 Ranger, then my 2005 Trac, now my 2008 Trac. Put them over the OE mats, which still look like new.

I just received my rear 1 piece Lloyd mat and I am very impressed! It fits very well. It has notches to clear the seat mounts and extends up between the front seat tracks. It will definitely protect the rear floor much better then the little dinky factory squares. I went with the berber that is mostly black with a little dark grey mixed in. I guess I should get a pic.:worthless:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Yeah I know they don't match the factory front ones but that just gives me an excuse to get new front ones now. :grin: They do offer 3 or 4 different quality of fabrics. I could have gotten a solid black fabric.

Latest posts