FIU meet

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick caceres

Reaction score
whats going on Sport trac owners? i noticed quite a few live down in miami and goto or are close to FIU, so why not set up a meet there? reply if interested...:cool:

Not to make excuses Nick, but ya gotta give me a week at least and Sunday is rough cuz i'm at church most of the morning and of course the Dolphins play at 1pm. Friday night would probably work. Not tomorrow I mean next Friday.

STogie

I've never been to FIU so I dont know the area too well. Any where is fine as long as I know where I'm going lol.

Time is going to be tight for the next few weeks. I'm heading to Dallas and work is hell right now so I think I'm going to sit this one out. Sorry Stogie and guys.

Nick, let's say 7pm. I'm not that familiar w/FIU so tell us a parking lot to meet in and how to get there. Pick a spot where there aren't that many other cars, you should get there a little early and let's do it. Invite the guys from your other club.

STogie

Nick, try to be a little more detailed. I think I know where it is. Let's see, 107 ave, between flagler and 8th street. Which entrance? Tomorrow at 7pm is great.

STogiehog

i think so, it's really a huge entrance lol so you should be able to see it and when u go in there will be a retunda to go around. i'll have my neons on so try to look for that :cool:

Latest posts