First Look @ T6 RANGER on Pickuptrucks.com

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun Tucker

Reaction score
Can't believe this is being sold in 188 countries, but not US or Canada. I know we've gone on and on about it here, so I'll just post this preview and be on my way.

There's no use in :btddhorse: but it's still "mind bottling" (Will Ferrell in Blades of Glory - FYI).

Last edited by a moderator:
I could see that as the replacement for my gen1 trac. Too bad ford thinks I need a f-150, I dont....:angry:

Which do you think looks better?

While I like the fact that Mazda has done a completely different design for their BT 50, I'd say the T6 is more my style/taste.

And I agree with Eddie. Coulda/Woulda/Shoulda been the replacement for my Trac.

You can't sell these trucks here, damn steering wheel is on the wrong side...:grin:

And the Mazda is fugly...

I'm sorry but they can call it a Ranger all they want but it's a redisigned "Sport Trac". The Ranger has never been a 4 door pick-up truck (yes they had xcab doors that opened, not they same thing), that's what the ST was. I'm not really worried if they bring it here or not I like my 1st Gen ST just fine. Beside that thing looks too foreign.

Just looks like a Tundra to me...... God.. new vehicles look like crap. Trucks look all "Fancy" and dont even look like "Work trucks" anymore. :angry:

I agree R3V090...My Gen 1 looks like it can do work. Gen II's do not. A buddy from work is looking into getting an ST. He hadn't seen (or noticed) what the Gen II's looked like. After pointing one out to him he instantly stated he did not like it and said he would get a Gen 1.

I agree that they are more powerful, but they just look like a pansy vehicle now. Look at an older F150 for example. I'd take it to work, take it off road, everything. A 2008 F150 looks to pretty to even let a scratch get on it.

Old F150

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/2/4671/2521/24176260001_large.jpg

New F150

http://www.fordf150pic.com/fordf150/car/pictures/2010/09/cardatavideo-fordf150pickuptruck2009platinumedition599.jpg

Just cant justify the new trucks nowadays. Even if they are more powerful. I want to look like a man, not a pimp or a b!tch lol.

Didnt mean what I said earlier lol. You can make a new truck look good. I guess it just boils down to how you want it to look or perform. If you like looks and dont care about performance, there ya have it. If you like performance and dont like looks, you have that too. Everyone has their taste :driving::haveabeer: