FINALLY!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARVIN McINTYRE 2

Reaction score
It's been a minute since I have sent a message here, but I am now able to OFFICIALLY say that I have what may be my dream vehicle! I just purchased (and will HAPPILY PAY OFF!) a 2008 F.E.S.T.A! A 2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Adrenalin in that beautiful White Suede color. I am so excited even though I haven't touched it yet. The irony is that this truck originated as a new purchase in Dallas, Georgia, and now it will be coming home to Dallas, Texas in a few days. How concidential is that? I will try and post a picture here in this message but my ADRENALIN is running high. I can hardly wait to drive this machine. I will give some more details in an update, but I just had to tell the whole ST world. A footnote here is that even in my excitement, this truck had better be as dependable as my 2001 ST, bought new in 2001, which now has some issues, but with over 279,000 miles on it!!! Still here with me even as I get to drive this new baby home. Can someone tell me how to post a pic, please!:worthless:

Awesome! Congrats.

My hometown is Dallas, Georgia. I would almost bet your month's payment on it that it originally sold at Hardy Family Ford.

WoooHooo! Congrats. :haveabeer::supercool::supercool::banana::banana:

Have photos loaded in your pictures file on your computer. Next open website, go to 'my library' and scroll to the bottom. Click on the 'browse' button. Locate your pictures file and open it. Select the photo you want to put in your library and click 'open'. It will ask you if you want to close this, click 'yes'. NOW BEFORE YOU HIT THE UPLOAD BUTTON, look just to the left and see 'scale image'? Click on that and select either 20% or 30%. 40% is just too big. Now hit upload. Done.

Now when you make or edit a post, right under where you type your message, you'll see buttons. The one on the far right is your library. after you're done typing. hit 'enter' to move the cursor to the next line. Click library, click the dot below the picture and the picture will attach to your message. Ta Da!!

Thanks to all, and thank you Bob C for those instructions on loading the pictures. And Hugh, you are exactly right on that dealership, it was Hardy Family Ford. I missed it the first time around when it was there in February/march. it was then sold/bought to Langdale Honda/Kia in Valdosta, Ga. Gonna pick it up soon so look for pictures asap. thanks, MrLunchbox for the kudos![Broken External Image]::banana:

More pictures may go in my library real soon. Oh yeah, some highlights:Typical STA options, like many others on here who have them.

V8, AWD, all the other knobs, switches, and buttons that the STA comes loaded with. It was a corporate vehicle according to the CarFax. The "cusom"? White Suede grille is something really unique. It has to kind of grow on me, though. Nevertheless it is a handsome vehicle that maybe should still in production ...... oh, but that is another dead horse debacle. I'm happpy though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still curious as to the "color-keyed" White Suede gille? From all of my familiarity with the ST Adrenalin I have never seen one with a white grille. Maybe I missed it. Unique it is, and surely can be customized as an owner desires.

I have been looking at the STA's since they came out in 2008. With that being said, this one is much like most are with the Adrenalin trim. V8, AWD, etc.

I will be asking questions as I get to know this "new to me" STA. My beloved 2001 went the distance and is still going, but it is time for some V8 excitement and head turning stares as I cruise leisurely around Dallas, Texas. The STA's are VERY RARELY SEEN here in Dallas. I have personally only seen 5 since 2008. :love:

:driving:

Very Nice.....I went from Miami to Dallas, TX to buy my black STA at Don Davis Ford. Excellent dealer with many cool limited edition Fords.

My black '10 STA was brought in by private hauler from Memphis, TN.

Again, thanks to all who reply and respond with admiration! I see now that I am one of the many who bought ST's and STA's from all across the country. SuperCharged SVT, that red is awfully appealing, too. That was my second choice, it is very eye catching and a very sexy color. Go Nebraska, lol!

Les C, would you shoot me an e-mail about your private hauler? If there is no problem in doing so. @ : [email protected]

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts