Finally got to see how my ST dwarfs stock ST's, two pictures from Steelers Rally in the parking lot.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
So my wife and I went down to the Steelers rally last night at Heinz Field and I parked next to a ST that is exactly the same model mine is and damn did it dwarf it. Pictures are kinda bad, it was snowing and no flash on my phone camera. I never parked next to another ST and really saw the difference in height, most people think my ST is a crewcab F-150 now I know why.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry, I get stares all the time. Other trac owners ask me what version is mine. Some say they didnt see some of my body mods on the option sheet. My Enkei wheels have a ford sticker on the cap. LOL

I need to get an upto date pic. My new tires are black wall.

[Broken External Image]:

Eddie, yours has to be the cleanest, classiest modded ST I've seen yet. Lots of changes but still retains a clean look to it. :haveabeer::supercool:

Thanks Jerry, thats the type of look I hoped for. Not stock but subtle differences. I had wanted to lower it. I chose not to 'cause. Here in the gulf coast houston area. We get what I call monsoon rains at times. My town-neighborhood, gets 2 1/2 to 3 foot of water in the streets sometimes. Comes half way up in my yard.I did lower the rear 1 1/2".

Yours is one of the best looking lifted tracs on here. The bar in the bed and roof rack, says Im rough and ready to tackle anything.I like yours with the stock wheels. Most lifted trucks, I prefer a different wheel.:supercool::driving:

For your setup it would have been cool if ford had offered a 351w engine. Wouldnt mind a 351w lighting motor myself. Simple as the 302w and lots of performance aftermarket. If we didnt have such strict EPA inpections. I would do it with a Holley FI intake.:driving:

Agree with Jerry regarding Eddie's '04 Trac. Very clean & exudes class.

What a street ST should look like without going overboard, IMO. :supercool:

Looks good, both of you I mean.

I wanted to go to the Steelers rally but we had my bud's birthday party last night.

Johnny, it was a last minute decision. If you watch KDKA news with the rally coverage you can see my tall ass wearing a black leather coat and a grey hoodysticking out the top with a blue Ford Trucks cap on and my wife standing beside with all her steeler stuff on. Thanks Eddie, the one thing they could've done from the factory was either dore more for better lift options or make them with straight axles, oh weel looks like I'll have to do that myself. Can't wait to do that and then park it next to a stock ST, it's gonna be another 8"'s taller.

:banana::haveabeer::supercool::driving:

I agree with Eddie on the monsoon rains in Houston. I've driven through lots of flooded streets. My first thought was to drop the Trac when it became mine, but I like the ground clearance even on city streets. And, because the wife's Dodge is so stinkin' tall I actually raised it a bit when I levelled it. It's hilarious seeing her struggle to get up into her Dodge in a tight skirt! But that's the way she wants it!

Latest posts